Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cajun Fish with Chunky vegetable and corn salsa

Last night I made the best dish I've done in a while.

I chopped zucchini, eggplant, red capsicum and fresh corn from the husk and fried that in a pan for about 5 minutes. Then I simply added some Barilla Ariabiatta sauce, a sprinkling of Masterfoods Mexican chilli powder and let that simmer away for about 20 minutes. In the meantime, I got Barramundi fillets, dipped them in a little canola oil and covered them with Masterfoods Cajun spice and some Mexican Chilli powder. Pan fried  for 4 minutes one side, then 2-3 minutes on the other, turned off the heat and let that sit for a couple more minutes..succulent, spicy, melt in the mouth fish with a tangy sweet salsa that made my mouth sing. Try it sometime..it was dead easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment